My Blog List

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

All Hallow's Eve IV: Reunion

How did she know that the maid's pay was in the usual place, or that her name was Abi, what the hell was wrong with her she's was going crazy. An image of a younger version of herself. No it was not her, it was a younger version of the woman she was in this hallucination. The vision crowded into her mind she saw the woman kissing and groping Abi by the house's pool. She started to remember these neighbor's innocent teenage daughter Abi coming to ask for a temporary job and she had been only too happy to offer her the position as long as she was willing to train in the position. Abi would often stay late after work to get her extra training. 


Marjory was starting to doubt her identity. Was she this woman she saw? She must be otherwise how did she remember giving Abi her training by the pool and in the bedroom, how did she recall fucking some random hot stud all over the house? How did she know how they tasted, how they felt and why did those memories make her pussy wet?

"Don't you like this life, don't you want to indulge yourself in this life, you want to live Bella's life don't you?"

What was that name, why did it feel so familiar, it felt right, she could just let herself fall into this life of unbridled hedonism. Marjory reacted against this, this was wrong, NO she wanted Marjory's life, HER life, no matter how mundane, how sexless, how ordinary. 
She was getting irritated by these continuing intrusive thoughts, shaking her head, she slid into her Mercedes sportscar put her purse with the Tome inside it on to the passenger seat and started the engine.

God, she loved how the vibration from the throaty powerful engine always sent tingles through her pussy all the way up to her head. She put the car into gear and pushed her foot down on the accelerator, the car screeched out of the driveway. She craved the surge of adrenaline she felt as the acceleration pressed her body back into the bucket seat that held her body tight like a chrysalis. She decided to race to work, she didn't want to be late two days on the trot, and more importantly she craved the feeling of the power beneath her the feeling of control always made Bella's pussy gush, it was like straddling a fat cock and slowly lowering yourself on to it, the control was so divine.

"What the hell am I thinking" Marjory said shaking her head as her foot eased off the accelerator "what are these memories, these thoughts, this isn't who I am, I'm not wherever this Bella woman is, I'd never drive recklessly, what if I got pulled over!"

"Bella doesn't care what happens, admit it you like feeling like her, you like it when she starts to bleed through, it makes you wet, if we get pulled over I'm sure we'll find some way to get out of any tickets, remember when that cop pulled you over"

"no one can resist Bella, as her you can do or have anything you desire"

Damn these intrusive thoughts they were so hot, she was driving on autopilot her speed increasing again. Where were they coming from, she was getting scared and jealous of this woman, this Bella, she found herself wishing she could be as powerful as her, but of course Marjory cared if she got pulled over, she wasn't Bella she was just Marjory Scully, prim and proper head librarian of the Huntstown Municipal Library, not some wicked bitch who would do whatever it took to get what she desired, she had a reputation to uphold, she was a precise well ordered and respected woman, not some rich privileged woman who took and did whatever she wanted without fear of contradiction.

"It would be perfect though, wouldn't it, do you feel yourself starting to covet Bella's existence?"

"I don't own a grandiose home, have a decadent luxurious wardrobe, I don't drive a ridiculous self indulgent car and I most certainly do not take random hot people home with me and suck and fuck them all over my house until they're exhausted and then kick them out when they are no longer of any use, that's not me, that's not Marjory Scully"

"Isn't it Mistress?"

The thoughts of that wicked lifestyle started to trigger her new libido, she bit her lip and felt her pussy start to get damp, she idly rubbed it with her left hand. She pulled it away and looked at her hand like it had betrayed her. 

"NO, this isn't who I am, I'm not that wicked harlot, I won't be that woman!"

She pulled into the parking lot of the library and got out of her car, carrying her purse and the Tome with her.

"Finally somewhere normal, somewhere I can be myself"

She found the front doors unlocked, she had given Andrew the keys to lock up, she'd trusted him to lock, how could he fail her like this?

"Damn it Andrew" she felt a heat radiate through her "why do I trust incompetent weak men, they're good for only one thing and most of them aren't even good for that!"

She stormed into her library bolting the door behind her.

"This is the very definition of too little too fucking late, how could that stupid....fucking disgusting pig do this to me" she thought. 

Entering the lobby of the library she expected to see vandalism or theft, her heart was beating hard in her chest and her mouth was dry as her inner rage amplified, looking around she was relievedbut the library looked in good order just like she'd left it, looking around she laughed almost manically.

"Perhaps Andrew isn't completely useless after all, the stupid idiot got lucky though"

Her heart was calming down and she swallowed, she needed to drop her things off in her office and get ready for a busy day, she'd deal with that stupid fool later. She pushed open the door to her office and her heart thundered, she could hear ringing in her ears and her face flushed, what lay in front of her made her seethe with almost uncontrollable rage, Andrew was laying asleep at her desk and all around him were yellowing stains of....of.....no, no he didn't, he wouldn't! That worthless fucking degenerate, he...he...he...on my desk, on my seat, on my precious books, how could he?

"How dare he do that, he doesn't respect us, he's supposed to be your friend, you saved him, he needs to pay and learn he can never do this to us again, he will learn the error of his ways"

Marjory felt her rage taking control of her, she felt her cheeks tingling and her heart pounded in her chest, her hand curled into a fist so tight her nails dug drew a drop of blood. Her anger spiraling out of control she started to lose control, anger built on anger, pure unbridled rage started to take hold. This disgusting pathetic useless worm thought he could use her sanctuary to masturbate, he marked her territory like some pathetic disgusting animal, she was going to teach him a lesson. She leant in to him and whispered into his ear taking on a sinister tone.


"Time to wake up you disgusting pathetic waste of life"

Andrew barely stirred

"See, he doesn't respect you, no one respects Marjory, she's a doormat. He only pretended to respect you so he could use you to protect him because he's so disgusting and pathetic, discard Marjory and accept Bella"

"He's always here for me though, he needs me"

"As soon as you dropped your guard and let him in to your confidence this is how he repaid you, let us teach him a lesson"

"No there must be an explanation"

"There is, he got turned on and repaid your trust by doing this, he marked your safe space, he tried to take this from you, no one respects you, make them respect you, accept us, become Bella"

Marjory's clothes began to change and her figure began to get younger, her flesh and skin began to smooth and become firmer

"They don't respect me, I'm not tough enough, I let them think I'm just a librarian, just a doormat"

"Yes they owe you more"

"They took away my assistants and my funding, they took away my pride, my youth, they took away my identity"

"Good Mistress, no one would treat Bella that way"

Bella's long forgotten memories started to rush back to her in a surge, the voice started to complete it's merger, to make her soul whole again.


"All of you foolish weak little worms you thought I was just a weak, eccentric old lady, I've been waiting decades for my time to awaken and do my master's bidding"

Bella flicked her wrist and the room turned into a live-in room for her help, she lowered her dripping pussy towards Andrew's face, she could see he was starting to stir. 

"Wake up you miserable pig"
  
His eyes flew open and she saw the look of fear on his face

"Who are you?" He stammered "What do you want?"

"I am Bella darling, I'm your punishment for this" she waved her hand at the ruin "and your reward"

Andrew's faces went white "Bella! I dreamt that I had to awaken you, this isn't my fault" he reeled back  "it was the voice, I don't understand what's happening, I must still be dreaming"

"This is my dream Andrew and your nightmare, for now"

Bella waved her hand and Andrew started to alter, his body began to change, different parts of him shrank and grew, his formerly skinny arms gained definition and tone, his fingers lengthened and became long and slender with elegantly manicured nails all the time pain wracked his entire body. 

"I'm sorry but your punishment must come first so you know to always obey your Mistress"

His legs grew long, muscular and slender as his body tightened and two firm tear drop shaped breasts formed on his chest. 

"Ms Scully will be here soon please let me go, I promise I won't....arrgghh" Andrew's whole body screamed

"Marjory won't be back any more my dear, she left for retirement, this library is my domain now"

His hair grew out chestnut brown down to the middle of his back, a few loose strands obscured his view of Bella, although the extreme pain meant he couldn't focus on anything but the agony in his body. Bella's hand pushed away the hair from his face roughly so she wanted to see the final part of his transformation. Andrew's formerly unkempt eyebrows rearranged into perfectly arched frames for his new spectacular eyes and his lips went from thin and pale to a plump glistening red. 

"There you look so much more agreeable now"

Andrew sat there tears streaming from his eyes, whimpers escaping his lips.

"Andrew just won't do for my beautiful new assistant's name" Bella waved her hand again and new dark desires and wicked needs entered the new girl's mind "whilst I think, be an angel and take care of my needs would you"

Bella's new assistant knew exactly what to do, she leant in eagerly began to lick her Mistress's hot wet pussy

"Yes I think you'll do very nicely Angie"

No comments:

Post a Comment