My Blog List

Sunday, November 1, 2020

All Hallow's Eve II: Overdue Fees

Marjory awoke the next morning to a thunderous pounding on the library's front door. She slowly lifted her head from it's resting place on the old book that Andrew had discovered yesterday.

"I must have been exhausted last night and fallen asleep on my desk whilst trying to read you old girl" 

For such an unusual sleeping place she felt well rested

"What strange wicked dreams" she shook her head trying to shake off some of the cobwebs from the night before. 

"What time is it anyway?" She searched her bag and found her cellphone under the 9 mm she kept there for protection, it was amazing how things moved themselves around in your purse when you're not looking, she looked at her cell and saw that it was 9:15, "damn it I'm late opening, I'm never late, fuck, I must have needed that sleep" she jumped to her feet and adjusted her hair, smoothing down her leather skirt and straightening her sweater, she didn't realize she just swore, she never swore usually, it was the sign of a weak mind she would say. 

"Andrew had been right I must have been sick last night"

Standing up Marjory reached out her hand and fondly touched the heavy tome still laying on her desk from the night before.

"I really need to put the effort in and try and try read you tonight darling" she remembered trying last night before tiredness had overwhelmed her. 
The title was intriguing she thought "Spells to Release Your Inner Demons" she had never realized before how old self help books must be, she'd always thought they were a modern phenomena, it would be interesting to see how things had changed over the centuries. 

The pounding on the library doors continued intermittently and seemed to be growing in urgency, Marjory decided sauntered down to open the library, she made her way to the library entrance and started to open the door, as she opened it she heard someone talking outside

"Oh, Ms Scully thank goodness, I thought something was wrong" the door swung open "I thought you must be sick" Andrew was standing outside, he'd come to help with the Halloween decorations and had been concerned when the library wasn't open, his eyes almost popped out of his head when she opened the door "Marjory what the hell happened to you?"

She walked out the door past the astounded Andrew and basked in the brilliant early morning sunlight, smiling broadly, she felt more awake than she had in years, her new reality fixed now in the waking world

"I'm sorry I was late this morning Andrew" She had never in her decades of work been late before, typically she'd often open the library early, "I fell asleep in my office, I'm sorry I look a little unkempt, you were right I wasn't well last night when you left, I should have gone home and slept" Marjory stretched out "I'm glad you came and woke me up though, I feel so much better now" her hands ran down her new body, and she looked at Andrew cheekily, "and remember it's Ms Scully here, you bad boy" she said conspiratorially.

Andrew's mind struggled to accept this new reality. Ms Scully, felt different, something felt off, his mind ran through what could be wrong. Was it her hair? Her clothes? No he shook off his doubts, he was being paranoid he needed to stop, she'd been sick and was wearing the same clothes as yesterday that was all that was wrong. Ms Scully always took pride in her appearance, of course she always looked good for a mature woman, at least this morning she seemed to be in a good mood, Andrew seemed to remember her snapping at him yesterday, didn't he?

"Come in Andrew we have lots of work to do, I know we're going to have lots of fun together today" Marjory beckoned Andrew to follow her into the library.

Several hours passed and the work seemed to fly by, Andrew was enjoying working with Ms Scully. She seemed vivacious and full of life, she really kept herself in remarkably good shape, she was outpacing Andrew despite him being 40 years her junior, but that's how it always was, everyone always commented on how fit she was for a woman here age. 

Andrew was putting up the final Halloween decorations in the main lobby when he heard the front doors locking, what was going on, he walked down to the entrance to investigate

"Ms Scully what's happening, why are you closing up, it's only 1 in the afternoon"

"We're taking a break for lunch Andrew, we've worked really hard and since I have no help since we were forced to lay off my assistants I've decided the library needs to be a little more relaxed, so from now on this library needs to close for lunch. We deserve it, now come into my office I ordered us some Chinese food" Ms Scully walked away and turned to look at Andrew "hurry up Andy we only have an hour, I want to get to know you better"

Andrew followed her slightly disturbed by Ms Scully's unusual familiarity, he seemed to remember her always being so....so...he found it hard to remember specifics, she was always....so....he couldn't focus on his memories of Ms Scully. Then it came flooding back to him of course he could recall, he remembered her being fun, social, impulsive, her joy and happiness made the library the place he grew to love.

They were both starving after their hard morning's work and started to eat hungrily whilst making small talk, Andrew felt more open talking to Ms Scully today than he'd ever felt talking to anyone before. 

"Andrew why do you come here every day?"

"I like reading and the library's atmosphere a lot Ms Scully"

Marjory raised her eyebrows questioningly "Come on we're all alone here Andrew. After last night, today's work and all we've been through I feel like we're good friends, why don't you call me Marjory when no one's around", her hand lingered on his arm and she looked deeply into his eyes.
 
This was unexpected, internally he flinched, he'd been coming here for years and Ms Scully always believed in formality didn't she? This seemed wrong, he couldn't, this wasn't like her, she would never let anyone call her by her first name, not even board members. But board members aren't friends of hers, they weren't eating Chinese food in her office, not like he was. Andrew remembered he'd been here for her through the years, he'd been coming to the library since before her divorce and had seen everything she'd gone through, the way her husband had treated her, he'd been here for it all, of course Marjory was his friend. Memories of her husband's infidelities with numerous women started to form in his mind.

"Okay Marjory, but just in private I don't anyone to think you're playing favorites, your reputation is important to me"

"Now come on Andrew, we're friends right? You can be honest with me here, I know you love books and hanging out with me but that isn't the real reason why you come to the library all the time is it?"
 
"No Marjory" Andrew lowered his eyes and hung his head in shame, "the popular kids, girls and boys pick on me wherever I go except for here, they're everywhere else but they won't come here because they're scared of you"
Now Andrew said it out loud it didn't make sense, why would anyone would be scared of Marjory she was always so nice to everyone
"I'm sorry I've been using the library and our friendship to avoid them"

"It's okay Andrew, I understand all about using smoke screens, I'll figure something out to help you" she said kissing his forehead "you're too good a person to have to go through that"

A flash of warmth spread  surged out from the kiss throughout Andrew's body. 

"Errr, thank you Marjory, you're a good friend", he furrowed his brow, Marjory unexpectedly embraced him tightly, Andrew started to feel a little claustrophobic, he'd never hugged a woman before who wasn't related to him, he felt her firm chest against his face and felt a stirring in his groin he quickly broke away as his face started to redden.

Marjory was about to stop him when she was interrupted be her phone's ring, "Sorry Andrew I have to take this"

Andrew got up from his chair awkwardly, his faced flushed, he waved off her apologies and quickly rushed out of her office. 

Marjory answered her phone

"Hello Marjory speaking....yes that's right I am....of course....oh my God what happened" Marjory sounded horrified "in the woods, last night?"


Her voice sounded horrified but a smile crept on to her lips, her hand reached out to touch her book "you want me to do what?.....well why can't his new wife do it..." she sounded flustered and afraid but her smile never broke "oh dear God....errr, do you want me to identify her too?" her voice had become almost hysterical, still her smile stayed firm on her face "unidentifiable, oh I'm so sorry......yes I can be there before 5, I have to close up here and I'll come straight away... thank you I appreciate it" 
she hung up the phone and an evil grin played across her face 

Her hand started to creep down to her skirt, her legs opened as she started to lift her tight skirt

Andrew couldn't believe what he was feeling, he shouldn't get hard from hugging older women, it was so embarrassing, and now it was like he wanted to explode, he could feel his cock pushing against his pants.

Marjory's fingers started rubbing her wet pussy through her silk panties, she was so disgusting. Her ex husband and his wife had just died and she was horny. 

Andrew undid his pants and let them fall to the floor in the bathroom, what was happening to him, he couldn't help it he needed to touch it.

Fuck she was sick, the police officer had told her that her ex-husband and his new wife had been attacked by a wild animal and she'd got wet, she needed professional help. 

Andrew fished out his already hard cock and started to touch it gently thinking about Marjory.

What was wrong with her, unbidden images of her ex's new wife laid dead with her throat ripped out entered her head and they were making her so horny, she slipped her finger past her panties into her sex.

He was so hard, he'd never been this hard before, he gripped his member firmly and started to rub it hard

"Oh Marjory"

She was fucking herself with her fingers, she desperately needed this. What was wrong with her she never masturbated but now with an image of her ex husband pleading in her mind she desperately needed to cum.

Andrew was masturbating harder than he ever had, he could feel himself approaching the plateau 

"I want this Marjory, I'm going to cum for you"

She couldn't stop, she had to feel this moment, she felt every nerve in her body possessed with one purpose, muscles long forgotten were tensing...

He was long past the point of no return he was tensing up, he was going to...

Aaarrgghhh!!! They both came at the exact same moment, they both felt a moment of shame and then things changed. 

"Mmmmm, that was good, I need to do that more often, I am one fucking sick bitch, now to go and confirm that worm got what he deserved"

"What's wrong with me, Marjory is my friend, why would I do that, I'm fucking sick"

Marjory looked into the mirror in her office looking good Miss Scully, her face had a glow and a wicked grin formed on her face, she heard a voice talking to her in a deep seductive malevolent tone 

"If only that poor worm of a man had known what would happen to him. There are fees to be paid, no one slights us, no one leaves us, and that poor bitch paid his too, we are owed"

She strode confidently to the front desk carrying her book and saw Andrew standing with his head held low, she handed him the library keys.

"Andrew something awful has happened to my ex husband I have to leave I know I can trust you, can you lock up for me?"

Andrew still feeling intense guilt nodded and mumbled he would.

"Thank you so much Andrew, you're my Angel"

2 comments:

  1. I certainly look forward to the continued corruption of Marjory. Wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rosie, I'm working on part III already

    ReplyDelete