My Blog List

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Rosalind gets a Rosier outlook

Rosalind was beat down and tired

This job is slowly fucking killing me. I'm getting fat chained to this counter, I'm so miserable, desperate and depressed, I'm not sure how much longer I can do this for before I lose my fucking mind or quit in a fit of rage.

At that moment a customer walked through the door and as always she plastered on her big fat fake ass customer service smile and found her happy voice, dying a little bit more inside. 

"Hello Maam, how can I help you today"

Inside she was screaming in complete and total desperation. 

On her break Rosalind started mindlessly scrolling through her Twitter feed when almost without thinking she tweeted

'Dirty DM's encouraged', someone out there might be able to help her escape this torture.

Almost instantaneously she recieved a DM from one of her followers, Ladybelladonna, that was strange she'd never interacted with her before.  

'Your pussy starts to get hot and wet, you have a growing need for something'

Rosalind read the tweet again, her mouth dropped open aghast, what the hell is this, I think I might block this lewd woman, her finger hovered over the block button but something stirring inside her stopped her from hitting it.

What am I doing, a tweet shouldn't make me horny, it's just words on some stupid app.

'You know what to do Roslyn', came another DM from Belladonna. What kind of idiot are they, they misspelled my fucking name, 'crawl over to your mistress'

Roslyn was starting to get increasingly horny, she could feel the wetness building in her thong. She'd just serve these drinks and then take her 15 minute break, enough time to go to the bathroom before grabbing a quick snack.

Glancing at her phone she saw another DM, 'The reality you're in is so much better when you get down on your knees and submit to your new mistress my sweet girl'

Roslyn started touching her hot engorged pussy in the bathroom stall. She never did this, this wasn't like her, these dirty, sexy messages were driving her crazy she was starting to lose her mind, she had to log off the app.

'Just sit there and let your Lady please you'

Fuck this was so hot, she felt the urgency building, she grabbed a nipple and bit her lip in lustful need, she was ready to explode.

Suddenly there was a knock on her dressing room door.

"Rose you're on in 10"

Rose smiled she knew she'd cum later she always liked to warm up before a show. She took one last look at her phone to check on her salacious admirer. 

'You're such a beautiful hot, wet, slut, oh the things you're going to do Rose'

She smiled knowingly and took a quick selfie and sent it to back to her mystery admirer. 

Looking in the mirror one more time she finished up her outfit before standing and heading for the door.

Rose stepped out on to the stage into the spotlight and felt a rush of adrenaline like it was her first time doing this. 

"Time to earn your money you hot bitch"

Rose left the stage to lustful catcalls and applause, retrieving her tips as she went. She took care to give her admirers a good long look at her perfect tits and wet pussy as she went, after all they'd paid well for this glimpse at her sinful body.

'If I wasn't paid so well I'd do this for free', she thought, 'I love knowing that every cock and pussy in the house would die for one night with me and I can choose who gets that gift'

Rose used her charm and wit to schmooze her whales as she returned to her dressing room eager to reply to her Lady's message.

'You know just how to make me feel even more special and naughty, getting me sopping wet for my adoring audience at work'

Rose loved her job, she got paid to be naughty, to flirt, get wet, often she'd even meet up with a special patron, one who had enough money or who's body had caught her eye. Tonight she'd arranged to meet an interesting anonymous woman on the internet, a Bella. 

They'd arranged to meet at a club soon after her shift had finished, usually she was wiped out and wanted to rest and relax but tonight she felt reinvigorated.  

Entering the club she knew every eye was on her but she walked with purpose and disdain of the lustful eyes feasting on her body, heading straight to her goal. The beautiful woman she desired sat waiting for her at the bar as they'd arranged. 

"Hello gorgeous", she addressed this vision, "so do you want to get a drink here or maybe go somewhere else" she smiled at Bella

In that instant she felt an explosive orgasm sweep through her whole body, her knees weakened as she dropped onto the waiting barstool she was overtaken by a flash of realization.
This wasn't her, this wasn't her life, she worked at a boring miserable job in retail, killing herself every day for nothing, no thanks, pathetic pay, she'd been going nowhere and was getting there fast. 

Bella looked her up and down approvingly with a knowing smile, "So, do you like the new you Rosie?"

Rosie couldn't stop herself she held her lady's face in her hands and kissed her enthusiastically in complete unadulterated relief, need, gratitude, and lust.

Rosie was free, she was finally free, she loved this life, her new career, but most of all she loved her Lady

"What do you want my Lady, I am yours to command"

Bella smiled wickedly, "I want you to cum on my face so when I kiss you you taste yourself but most of all what I want is for you to be the real you and to take whatever you want from this world, it's all yours"

"Why Bella?", a tear of joy rolled down Rosie's cheek. 

"Because you're my Rosie now"

No comments:

Post a Comment