My Blog List

Monday, October 19, 2020

Mom's Unauthorized Beta Test (Gloria's Device I)

Since I'm a little stuck I thought I'd flesh out one of my Twitter stories and put some meat on the bones



My son is an incredibly successful inventor.

The fact is you don't know it but you probably own a couple of his inventions yourself. James is 28 and already a billionaire.

The problem I have as his mother is he's so busy it worries me, he never has the time to look after himself, relax, have fun, or really do anything other than work. I'm genuinely worried he's going to burn out and end up having a meltdown and the chances of me having grandchildren any time soon are slim to none. James of course always tells me it'll happen when it happens, he's just waiting for the right woman, but I'm not so sure, the way he's working he'll die an old lonely man surrounded by piles of his money and his inventions will be his only offspring. 

It's not that James isn't handsome, he takes after his dad, he has dark good looks but he matured so late he still thinks he's that tall gangly awkward boy he was when he was in High School and is shy around attractive women, he's a little scared of them. He struggles in social situations and they're intimidated by his money and constant entourage of staff. I swear his Personal Assistants deliberately scare away potential girlfriends so he doesn't have any distractions, so between them and his shyness he has no chance.

So instead of having and meaningful social life he just works non stop and I make sure to visit him regularly at his home to make sure he's taking care of himself.


I let myself into his house, for a billionaire it is very modest, it's also very empty. He likes a minimalist style and no one's here, which isn't unusual. Often he won't get home until the early hours of the morning, so just like tonight I tidy a little, cook him some meals for the week and do some laundry for him, he says I  don't have to but I'm his Mom, it's what comes naturally. 

His meeting probably ran over, he could text but but he knows I'll understand and wait or come back tomorrow. I decide to wait for a little bit longer, as I'm doing a final tidy up I spot an unusual looking tablet.



I take a look and reason since James always lets me test his new inventions I'll have a play to wile away some more time, he often lets me use them so he can see how new users interact with his innovations, he says he wants to see how intuitive they are, Beta testing he calls it.
I open up the tablet and I see an image that looks just like me.

James has outdone himself this time, somehow he's made the tablet interact with the real world and put a realistic image of the user on it's screen, this could have a myriad of uses.
It looks like it's some sort of editor, the avatar's appearance and stats are editable, there's so many options all the way from age, height and weight through to personality and attitudes towards some things that make my face flush with embarrassment, I'm shocked that my  James would include these, this isn't like him at all, we'll have to have a chat, stress and lack of rest might be impairing his judgment.

Despite my initial shock I want to see what my avatar will look like with some minor more conservative changes so I tweak several values, nothing too extreme I just want to see how realistic it is and how it'll make me look. 
Let's try slightly younger, lose 15lb with a little more muscle definition, a more daring style of dress, and slightly reduced inhibitions, I'm a little excited to see what Mom 2.0 looks like, this should be fun.
I save the avatar settings and hit configure,


A pulsing light is emitted from the tablet that envelopes me from head to toe.

I can almost feel the light radiating throughout my body, it feels so good, James is going to be on to a real money maker here, ow that hurts a little, oh wow this feels strange, a little uncomfortable there should be a warning notice about epilepsy on this device. 
My discomfort is accompanied by changes I don't notice, my clothes and body start to alter, my sensible comfortable shoes start to darken and creep up my leg growing a 2 inch heel and becoming sleek above ankle leather boots, whilst my pants and jacket change into stylish matching leather and a pair of tight leather gloves close around my hands, the clothes are just to complete the look, my physical traits ate the real change. I feel my body starting to tighten up and slim down, it's exhilarating as I feel my muscles tighten, my arm and leg muscles strengthen and firm up up filling out the new clothing. I walk to the bathroom mirror and look at my almost completed face, my hair is darker and more luxurious, my tired faces, as the pulsing finishes I realise I actually looks younger and more vibrant, a big smile fixes itself on my face.

"Oh James you are a clever boy, this will earn you your second Billion"

I feel my younger tighter pussy start to moisten and tingle.

"Mmmm it's been a while but this Mommy needs to have some fun, I think Maria needs to look after herself tonight, James can look after himself for once, I'll show him the results of his new invention tomorrow"

As I walk towards the door I pick up the tablet

"James won't mind me borrowing you, just in case I need to give myself some more updates, then I can give him a full report tomorrow"

2 comments:

  1. Hey do you take suggestions for stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry red at this time I don't, I'm just starting out and couldn't commit to completing a suggestion at this time

      Delete